Guitar hero: clock legend Guitar hero: clock legend

Incredible.

It was very hard but if you click really fast you can win. This must have taken months of hard work, I really appreciate you taking the time to code this game!

asshatclock responds:

months of tears and sweat.

GoldenClock Space Speeder GoldenClock Space Speeder

Great job Leek, you know you got my five!

-Mosrhun

Year of the Dragon Year of the Dragon

I love it.

Great game. :P

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Hell yes.

This game kept me busy for an hour and a half, and for that I think you. It was very well done.

And for all you losers out there who can't beat it, here is the final password: CARDINAL

w00t w00t.

Crackshot Crackshot

Stop being a bandwidth pirate, asshat.

Don't submit this crap, cause no one wants it here.

KTHXBAI

-SuperShroom

roberte responds:

Bandwidth pirate, Bandwidth pirate?????

please, I have PTgames.com with 500megs of space for me to store my crap on. I have submitted some decent games, and some that suck which are from awhile ago. Fact is you can submit and others can vote it off. Obviously this was good enough to stay! So come up with more constructive critisim. This games blows, I cant believe it stayed on. I made this like 2 years ago. I only knew about this site recently. I just submit 2 random things everyday now to see a reaction. So yeah vote it off and give it a review. Don't claim that Im taking up space, cause thats not the issue. Dont be dumb!!!

Dickey Mouse Dickey Mouse

omg omg omg

will ou ever cease to amaze me!!

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

LOVED IT!

very well done flash, and since it changed to different modes of play frequently, it wasn't rpetitive at all!

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Teh expert

lol!! nice game guys. all this did was remind me that i am a big pervert.

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

Very fun dude.

I thought that the satan cow was gonna be a challenge....nope, first try i beat him. :p

AngryAxel responds: